Original farm located at 1741 Silver Bell Rd. was owned by the Barkham family from the 1800's to current.
Volunteers dismantled the structure and moved it to its' current location at Cranberry Lake Farm. A new foundation, roof and a new paint job brought the structure back to life. Our thanks to the Barkham Family and all the volunteers for making this possible.